Some of the most gorgeous scenery can be found while driving in certain parts of North America. With many favorites, and many long road trips, the test drivers from American Suzuki came up of a list of the top ten scenic drives to take in North America.
1. Blue Ridge Parkway Parkway which stretches from Virginia to Tennessee – This is a beautifully set up highway which offers over 450 miles of trees, valleys, and wildlife.
2. Vermont along Route 7 – Whether you are on the back roads or byways or traveling straight down Route seven, Vermont is home to spectacular colors of nature and beautiful scenery all around.
3. Norwich-Woodstock Turnpike in Connecticut – By driving along Route 169, you will be able to see tons of historic towns and states with buildings homes and churches from all the way back in the mid-1800s. It’s a unique and spectacular experience.
4. Lancaster County, Pennsylvania – Via the US-30 freeway drivers will get a little glimpse of the most intriguing Amish, Brethren, and Mennonite cultures. Here, you experience not only the beautiful countryside, but an entirely different way of living.
5. Florida Keys Scenic Highway, US-1 – This is just a beautifully lit ride, perfect for warmer temperatures and gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.
If you are all about the scenic routes, beautiful landscapes, and fascinating cultural and historical sites, then travel across the states and visit these locations. Get a rental or use your Mercedes, your baby, the car that’s meant to be driven through beautiful sunsets. This is one trip you take that you’ll never forget.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Autumn_L_Rose/432738